Business Solutions Manager
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more than 220 countries worldwide, and has been pioneering cross-border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the globe? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? If you have answered Yes! to the above, join our Insanely Customer-Centric team now! For more information on DHL Express, please visit workingatdhl.com.
DHL Express Global Head Office has an opening, Business Solutions Manager to be based in Singapore. The Business Solutions Manager is responsible to manage several applications/products/services as part of the domain’s portfolio, including build and run elements to support optimum functioning of the business functions. The successful candidate will also drive delivery of concurrent programmes/projects within a domain.
The role is part of the Global Business IT team (Service Management and HR) in DHL Express Global Head Office. The role will be based in Singapore.
In this role, you will:
• Work with business functions to understand needs, priorities and issues to plan the associated IT roadmaps.
• Be accountable that projects are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality and governance.
• Ownership and resolution of issues reported on systems in production to ensure minimum business disruption.
• Manage external/internal IT resources engaged during the execution of a project.
• Work directly with DHL customers, suppliers or internal staff (at global/regional/functional levels).
• Participate in global project teams based on role and involvement.
• Act as Business IT lead for global projects with full responsibility on the delivery side of the IT component.
• Contribute to the domain roadmaps.
• Manage successful implementation of solutions at an acceptable time, cost and quality.
• Provide regular reports of progress towards meeting project deliverables.
• Lead, manage and monitor the direct and indirect project team members for the duration of the project.
Here’s what we need from you:
• Minimum 10 years of multi-disciplined IT experience including:
o Experience in managing large-scale development and/or deployment projects
o Minimum 5 years of experience in a multi-national enterprise, preferably with agile and product development
• Technical skills and knowledge of developing and supporting on a cloud platform. Exposure to CI/CD tools with appreciation for automation.
• Familiarity with current mobile development platforms and awareness of mobility eco system for B2C applications.
• Proven program and product management capability.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with technical and non-technical senior management.
• Capable to break through organizational silos; Manage and achieve goals in a matrix environment.
• Ability to team with, and manage, a strong partner/supplier system. A strong ability to interpret business needs/vision and align delivery in partnership with Business, Tech Delivery and Vendors; Highly customer oriented.
• Global experience, collaboration and teaming. Professional certification is a plus.
• Advanced University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field or similar experience/education.
• Professional Certification in Agile Methodology and PMI/PRINCE2
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Regional Office Asia Pacific