APAC Manager/ Senior Manager, Life Science Compliance
Roles and Responsibilities
- To drive and grow DHL Airfreight Thermonet product compliance in the APAC region.
- To provide internal training and develop knowledge at the DHL Thermonet APAC stations on DHL Airfreight Thermonet product compliance, GxP regulatory requirements and life sciences customer needs.
-To support life sciences certifications and audits including DHL Airfreight Thermonet, IATA CEIV Pharma, customer audits as well as other internal/external life sciences audits ensuring a detailed preparation as well as a close follow-up of any CAPAs.
- To acquire and maintain knowledge in the area of global and local pharmaceutical regulatory GxP compliance and apply it to DHL Airfreight Thermonet further enhancement, including internal training, coaching and supervision where required.
-To ensure constructive communication between Temperature Management Solutions team, DGF business units and customers.
- To actively drive continuous improvement both with DHL Airfreight Thermonet stations as well as external partners in APAC.
- To liaise with DGF APAC commercial teams to develop strategic solutions for life sciences customers and grow the DHL Airfreight Thermonet product share.
- To support customer relationships that contribute positively to DHL Airfreight Thermonet APAC stations product revenue and profitability.
- To use information gained from customer and prospect interaction to enhance DHL Airfreight life sciences products competitiveness and viability.
- To support and assist in developing existing DHL Airfreight Thermonet stations further to accommodate sophisticated shipments as well as continue to develop new stations to handle DHL Airfreight Thermonet.
- To liaise with packaging vendors and carriers to enhance knowledge about life sciences products and solutions for sharing with DHL Airfreight Thermonet stations and commercial teams.
Job Qualifications (including education, experience, training, certification, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in the life sciences industry
- Intensive knowledge in internal and external GxP life sciences compliance
- Very strong internal and external customer facing experience
- Strong service orientation, excellent interpersonal skills, good conflict management and negotiation skills
- Team worker, excellent ability to maintain constructive working relationships across the organization, high attention to detail and focus on quality
- Ability to work under pressure and help a team accomplish key deliverables in an environment of multiple – sometimes conflicting – priorities
- Self-starting, independent and yet team-oriented, customer driven (“I will make it happen for you!”) sprit, flexible with hours
- Demonstrated project management experience, focus on delivering solutions and results, creativity in finding new and better alternatives
- IT skilled i.e. MS Office
- Excellent English language written and oral skills (additional language skills an advantage)
- Fluent Mandarin Speaker preferred
- Willingness to travel extensively
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Management (Asia Pacific) Pte. Ltd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn