Partner with Head of HR and HR Officer in the development and implementation of annual recruitment strategy ensuring to attract the best qualified candidates.
Manage the end to end recruitment process including advertising vacancies, conducting interviews in conjunction with hiring manager including exploratory interviews, evaluating data relevant to the selection process and all recruitment associated paperwork (local ATR form, offer letter, contracts, reference checking, role profiles).
Manage on boarding and integration of new team members in conjunction with relevant managers in Shannon and Cork business.
- Develop and manage talent management process including annual review, performance management, succession planning, employee development plans, promotions, internal movements and salary reviews.
- Provide professional support, leadership and advice to Managers in relation to employment law issues and employee relations issues including resolving disputes, managing disciplinary process, absence management and performance management etc
- Coach and support line managers on HR tools and provide with advice, information to empower and develop them in effectively managing their team.
- Contribute and manage regional employee engagement projects including action planning and follow up workshops post internal employee engagement survey, Health and Well Being Week, Employee Appreciation Week and various other adhoc initiatives.
- Monitor data management procedures and compliance within DGF IE in conjunction with DGF IE Data Privacy Manager
- Administration of the absence management system, DGF IE intranet portal, global online training application and global recruitment application
- Support Health and Safety Manager in all relevant duties
- Third level qualification in HR Management
- A minimum of five years generalHuman Resource experience in multinational company with general knowledge of all facets of the HR function
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan and organize own workload and ability to work under strict time constraints
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of latest HR Policies and best practices and applicable legislation
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to facilitate communication between employees and management
- Demonstrated computer skills and MS Office skills including spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs and applications.
- Supportive personality, flexible and helps other HR team members
- Operates with integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Ability to travel to other office locations in Dublin and Cork as required
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding (Ireland) Limited