Financial Services Team Lead
Position: Financial Services Team Lead
Closing Date for Applications: 25th March 2019
Scope of Role:
Responsibilities include day to day oversight of a selection of RCC customers against metrics and goals, issue resolution, personnel management and continuous improvement.
Must be self-directed and motivated with strong analytical, leadership, and supervisory skills in order to coordinate a variety of activities and complexities spanning across multiple customers.
- Demonstrate best practise across all areas of responsibility inspiring people to engage and deliver key business results.
- Mentor the team to allow them to grow their skills and promote development within the team.
- Implement DGF people processes in a consistent manner to ensure employee development and retention of talent.
- Ensure all the necessary training is provided to each employee which includes training records, training plans and cross training matrix’s
- Ensure adequate staffing levels at all times for specific accounts to include holiday approvals and keeping all holiday files up to date on system.
- Conduct annual performance and interim reviews with each employee, set yearly targets and regularly meet to ensure they are on track.
- Recommend staff for reward and recognition where appropriate.
- Promote a harmonious culture within the team and work to resolve any team issues.
- Conduct return to work interviews/ forms for all absenteeism and escalate any issues to HR.
- Manage any disciplinary issues within the team in collaboration with HR
- Support the HR department in the recruitment of new team members including interviewing prospective candidates
Customer Support and Account Management
- Ensure RCC customer SLA’s are met or exceeded for all customers managed.
- Full understanding of all key customer focus points including KPI’s and SOPs for relevant individual accounts and
ensure they are achieved.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with internal/external customers through regular meetings, pro-active account management and a professional personal approach to ensure effectively manage relevant business.
- Attend and participate in all required customer calls
- Ensure appropriate corrective actions are taken and documented when service failures occur to prevent further occurrence.
- Act as the escalation point of contact for any unresolved queries and issues escalated by the RCC specialist providing proactive resolution ensuring excellence in service.
- Identify waste in current processes and recommend productivity improvement.
- Identify automation opportunities to benefit the customer and DHL
- Develop / follow processes and guidelines (including customer specific working instructions).
- Monitor all operations and information systems relevant to direct reports
- Document and maintain SOPs to ensure the customer SLAs are fully understood and recorded.
- Maintain a high focus on processes and pro-actively deliver changes based on customer expectations
- Escalate any continued non-compliance to RCC Manager
Administration and Reporting
- Build an in depth knowledge of each daily/weekly/monthly business reports issued to customers
- Ensure all KPI’s are published in the designated office area each month
- Establish any synergies across customer reports/account and develop standardised processes where possible
- Drive automation, where possible, to reduce the reporting effort
- Ensure operational compliance to all revenue and international trade legislative requirements, in addition to all DGF IE policies and procedures (GDPR, H&S, Quality, Environmental, HR, etc.), and work in a manner that supports the Company environment programme.
- Support the on-boarding of new business / change to existing business:
- Act as the WorkStream Lead / knowledge source to assist with or take the lead in the implementation of new business or re-engineering of existing business
- Take responsibility to ensure a workable solution for the RCC is develop
- Assist with or take the lead to develop the supporting quality documentation
- Assist with or take the lead to ensure the account team are fully trained in all aspects of the account functions
- Retain responsibility for the implementation /re-engineering until the account is deemed to be in "steady state"
- Team Leadership - builds a strong team and provides team members with the direction, resources and environment for success
- Managing relationships - builds effective working relationships with different groups
- Team Development - creates high performance teams by attracting and developing people
- Customer Focus - utilises resources to exceed customer expectations
- Problem Solving - delivers operational results by analysing and solving problems in a structured way
- Supporting Change - implements change through motivating and influencing
- Strong MS Office skills. Must be able to develop complex Excel spread sheets to produce reporting tools and scorecards for ease of analysis.
- An analytical mind set and exceptional communication skills.
- 5 years + customer service experience in a freight forwarding or logistics function
- Preferably previous experience in a supervisory or team lead role
- Qualification in logistics or supply chain desirable
DHL is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding Ireland