DHL Supply Chain seeks Head of Operations Excellence Nordics
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting Customers’ needs.
But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our Customers to the global economy.
As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our Customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components.
We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing, through to the delivery of finished goods and return services.
And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world, we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Are you a passionate leader looking for autonomy and exciting career possibilities?Do you take an energetic and resourceful approach to problem-solving while bringing innovative ideas to life on behalf of your team and your customers?Do you enjoy coaching and developing people to do things they didn’t know were possible? If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for our Head of Operations Excellence Nordics to lead the Operations Excellence team that plays a critical role in enabling success for our business and customers. For the team it is essential to:
- Ensure excellent operations that create a competitive advantage, positioning our business to be recognized by customers as the leading supply chain solutions provider.
- Standardize and continuously improve our business and drive simplification across the organization.
- Create a safe, secure and high quality environment to seamlessly implement and manage excellent operations.
You will be an important contributor to our Leadership culture "Head, Heart and Guts“. Together with right personality and drive, that we believe fits the challenge we think that you have:
- Strong Supply Chain Management experience.
- Experience of Quality, Environment, Risk, Business Improvement & Performance Management.
- Strategic vision and ability to drive change agendas.
- Brilliant motivator & communication skills.
You will be a member of the Nordic Management team and reports to COO DHL Supply Chain MLEMEA with a dotted line to CEO DSC Nordics. The team is located in within all Nordic countries. The role is today placed in the Nordic Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden but could be in any of the Nordic countries.
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply before 19th of September 2019.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Sweden