DHL Supply Chain seeks Area Director Sweden South
YOU’RE NOT JUST SUPPORTING OUR CUSTOMER’S SUPPLY CHAIN
YOU’RE SOLVING PROBLEMS TO KEEP THEIR PRODUCTS IN MOTION
In today’s connected world, more and more companies recognize the power of the supply chain in meeting Customers’ needs.
But at DHL Supply Chain, we do more than connect our Customers to the global economy.
As the world’s largest contract logistics specialist, we create competitive advantage for our Customers by tailoring logistics solutions based on our globally standardized warehousing, transportation and integrated services modular components.
We bring together sector expertise, global scale and local knowledge to design and manage supply chains from raw materials and manufacturing, through to the delivery of finished goods and return services. And by seamlessly connecting local operations across the world, we are able to deliver the future of global trade.
Your future role
DHL focus is to be an outstanding industry leader in customer centrism, global reach and quality driven organization – to reach this we need outstanding leaders, which might be you?
The Area Director for Sweden South is a key role and a part of the Nordic Management Board reporting to CEO of DSC Nordics. You will lead engaged and competent teams at six different sites with 25 customers based in Gothenburg (Torslanda and Högsbo), Sunnanå, Klippan, Jönköping (Torsvik 1 and Torsvik 2) spanning approx 300 people and deliver our service and create a special relationship with our present and future key customers.
As the Area Director you will direct and coordinate all aspects of the logistics operations, ensuring efficiency and optimal performance. In doing so you will have full operational, commercial, people and budgetary responsibility together with customer account growth.
You will be an important contributor to our Leadership culture "Head, Heart and Guts“ which includes the six Leadership Attributes:
- Being results oriented – “Create inspiring strategies and achievable goals. Get done what has to be done”
- Leveraging strengths – “Get better where you‘re already good”
- Providing purpose – “Make work meaningful”
- Having and creating trust – “Trust holds everything together!”
- Focusing on clear priorities – “Do the important stuff first. Stop the rest”
- Being positive about challenges, uncertainty & change – “Turn roadblocks into stepping stones”
- Profound experience running a similar business and relevant scope all aspects customers, leadership, P&L, business
- > 8 years of experience in P&L responsible senior management role
- Manages and leads teams through management experience across several areas within the operations function
- Proven track record of success in delivering against profit targets
- Experience in an Logistics / LoB specific & Multi-user environment
- Sound operational background within a highly unionized environment
- Experience of managing customers at a senior level
- Change management experience
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply latest 24th of October 2019.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Sweden