Customs Specialist, Midnight Shift, Sarnia
DHL Global Forwarding is a Freight Forwarding organization that is the expert in global air, ocean and ground Freight Forwarding. Our passion is to enable international trade utilizing the best teams in the industry. We simplify our customer operations and maximize their opportunities to achieve results.
The Customs Operations Agent will execute on customs entries and ensure customs clearance is completed in a timely and efficient manner. Ensuring superior customer service is delivered is priority.Adhering to compliance standards is essential.
Main tasks & Key Responsibilities:
- Supports relationships with Customs authorities and other required counterparts
- Data Entry
- Keys in PARS tracking (Pre-arrival Review System)
- Ensures all Customs entries are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Set up customs release
- Handle large volume of phone calls in a professional manner
Minimum Requirements (Education, experience and skills):
- knowledge of customs requirements and operational
processing of customs
- Weekend availability
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High degree of written, verbal and organizational skills
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Canada. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role. DHL is an equal opportunity employer and believe we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff who represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Global Forwarding (Canada) Inc.
No travel required