Customer Service Sr Manager (RCS I )
The overall purpose of this role is:
• To lead, implement and continuously improve customer services effectiveness and efficiency plans based on COE fundamentals
• To drive a customer-centric culture across the country / functions that will ensure best-in-class service is delivered at every customer touch point
The main responsibilities of the position are:
- Serve as the Key contact point for the complex level of customer escalation issues, for serious shipment related incidents and follow up on issues.
- Provide functional leadership for the customer service Agents (Front / Back Line)
- Conduct reviews and assessments of CS processes, performance measurements, people Performance to ensure alignment to regional guidelines and practices and COE Procedures.
- Identify performance shortfalls and provide guidance on remedial steps.
- Provide expertise to CS Supervisor and CS Staff on overall goals and measurements.
- Provide training to the CS Staff the processes that lead to Service Excellence.
- Review all KPI targets and provide guidance to CS Staff to achieve higher order results or take actions to address shortfall
- Drive implementation of Regional and Global CS Program to meet agreed timelines and achieve agreed targets
- Review progress reports and devise action plans to maintain optimum performance or address weaknesses
- Manage cross-functional activities to drive Customer Service Improvement based on root cause analyses of surveys, customer claims & complaints and customer focus groups.
- Develop a culture of quality, service excellence (for internal customers), flexibility and cost consciousness
- Develop team spirit, multitasking capabilities, and training planss to create a highly skilled team
- Develop IKOs/KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance
- Manage allocation of resources and commitment of staff to achieve Regional, Area and Country targets
Education, Experience and soft Skills:
- Educated to University Level; Bachelor Degree or similar level obtained through experience.
- Master Degree (preferable)
- Spanish native speaker
- Excellent written and oral communication: fluent in English.
- Fundamental Leadership & People Management,
- 3 to 5 years of Experience:
- Built a understanding of DHL products and services, within the Area including an appreciation of the competitive positioning of each.
- Management of multi-contact Customer Services organization in a country.
- Managed Customer Services continous improvement programs, i.e., process, KPIs.
- Demonstrated in-depth understanding of the Customer Services industry trends
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Chile