Specialist Quality Assurance - 4027 - San Antonio TX SWRC (San Antonio, TX)
Coordinate quality assurance activities for multiple clients. Accommodate request for regulatory and quality support from site(s). Process orders and prepare correspondence to fulfill customer needs. Responsible for providing product, service, and transit info to the customer. Act as a liaison to facilitate issue resolution.
- Perform internal audits, assessments, and quality inspections of Rework activities.
- Manage the document control process.
- Assist manager in developing and implementing quality related training programs for field operations.
- Assist Manager during regulatory, customer and 3rd party audits.
- Resolve product or service problems: clarify the customer’s complaint, determine the cause, select and
- explain the best solution, expedite correction or adjustment, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintain customer records and update account information.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Assist with order
- management and product management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Fulfill US Qualified Person responsibilities.
- Release of IMP’s.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate degree OR equivalent in related field of study, preferred
- 2 years related experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn