Position: Warehouse Shift Manager
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 20/12/2018
For the role of Warehouse Shift Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all operational production standards are achieved in accordance with the daily workload schedule.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include;
• Team management
• Planning, managing and adjusting staffing levels to meet operational requirements
• Directing the daily activity to ensure a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members
• Monitoring all physical aspects of the warehouse operation during the shift and take corrective action
• Liaising with other depots and departments within the NHS to ensure continuity of operational activity
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
• GCSE ‘O’ level academic background
• Supervisory skills
• Planning and organising skills
• Interpersonal skills
• PC literature
• Diploma in Supervisory Management or equivalent (desirable)
• NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent (desirable)
• Extensive experience in supervising the physical and operational activity within a FMCG multi-shift warehousing and distribution operation (desirable)
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Working at DHL: https://youtu.be/G-nOa8Ddbbg
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain UK