CSI Customer Experience - DHL Innovation Center
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Representing the Americas Innovation Center (AMIC), the Customer Experience Coordinator will be the first point of contact, greeting visitors with a warm and professional disposition upon arrival. As a member of our Customer Experience team, you will play an integral role in driving the concept of ”beyond potential” to ensure a high-quality, customer-centric experience for every visitor.
- Open the Innovation Center daily, Monday-Friday
- Welcome and greet guests in accordance with Innovation Center health and safety guidelines
- Manage the front-desk, facilitate registration process, provide hospitality assistance to visitors throughout visit
- Manage inbound calls as well as letter/parcel deliveries to the Innovation Center
·Process inbound booking requests, coordinate visitor logistics and plan catering services prior to visit
·Facilitate and assist with catering deliveries, food set-up and clean-up; support meeting room refresh during visit and help reset post departure
·Manage administrative service activities, supply replenishment, general office organization and clean-up
·Partake in AMIC team efforts to prepare the Innovation Center for special events; may include physical set-up/tear-down of showroom and arrival space, with occasional need to lift, push or pull, i.e. prepare registration check-in table and chairs, pop-up banners, etc.
·Anticipate our customer’s needs by developing a general understanding of our business divisions and sectors
·Will be occasionally called upon to provide back-up support and coverage during team absence
·Perform other tasks and special projects as required or assigned by the Head of Customer Experience including scheduling online meetings, assisting with filming for virtual engagements
- 2-3 years of experience in an administrative role based in a business environment; solid understanding of corporate culture
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional presence and positive demeanor; ability to interact with all levels of professionals
- Ability to work independently; self-starter and strong sense of teaming
- Receptive to feedback as a means towards professional development
- Flexibility and willingness to assist in other capacities, or perform duties outside one’s scope is imperative
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with minimum of 1 year experience in hospitality or related field
- Intercultural knowledge and understanding
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft office, specifically Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Vets. Click here for EEO Statements and Reasonable Accommodations.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Customer Solutions & Innovations (USA) Inc.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn