Are you a passionate leader looking for autonomy and exciting career possibilities? Do you take an energetic and resourceful approach to problem-solving while bringing innovative ideas to life on behalf of your team and your customers? Do you enjoy coaching and developing people to do things they didn’t know were possible?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for outstanding Site Manager to run our site in Poznań, designed to deliver extra-large scale e-commerce logistic operations. We need a person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is looking for a good challenge, and who is dedicated to creating and developing great customer relationships. You’ve got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an essential part of everyday life.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. We`re always part of our customer`s team; we’re invested in their success; and our operation is fully transparent. In this Site Manager role:
- You'll drive success in a large greenfield site
- You’ll lead the customer relationship through close daily contact
- You’ll be held accountable for your site’s P&L – a direct result of the customer relationships you have
- You’ll lead managers who are well-trained, motivated, and ready to support your direction
- You’ll set the tone for your leadership team and everyone on the floor
- Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
- You’ll build a team that supports your passion for an outstanding operation
You will find a fantastic leadership opportunity with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you.
Now, here’s what we need from you:
- 2+ years of experience in managing middle scale logistic operations (1000-3000 FTEs)
- E-commerce experience
- Leadership skills, experience in managing several reporting layers below
- Sound understanding and experience of operational processes
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationship
- Capability of defining and deploying strategic plan for the site
- Ability to develop and deploy medium and long term resource plans for the site
- Negotiation skills, ability to influence
- Communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Project management skills
- Ability to lead change initiatives
- English and Polish language – fluent (written and spoken)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn