Location: Żerniki/k. Poznania
Are you a passionate leader looking forexciting career possibilities? Do you take an energetic and resourceful approach to problem-solving while bringing innovative ideas to life on behalf of your team and your customers? Do you enjoy coaching and developing people to do things they didn’t know were possible?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for outstanding Operations Manager to join our site in Poznań, designed to deliver extra-large scale e-commerce logistic operations. We need a person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is looking for a good challenge, and who is dedicated to creating and developing great customer relationships. You’ve got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day… because you will be an essential part of everyday life.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. We`re always part of our customer`s team; we’re invested in their success; and our operation is fully transparent. In this Operations Manager role you will:
- Plan, co-ordinate, supervise and report upon the work activities of warehouse team providing effective communication, leadership, motivation, training & development
·Build a team that supports your passion for an outstanding operation
- Plan, manage and adjust staffing levels to meet operational requirements
- Direct the daily activity to ensure a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members
- Deliver team member performance reviews, development and/or succession planning as appropriate
- Manage all disciplinary and grievance issues (complaints) in line with HR policy
- Ensure compliance with the Labor Law and working time rules
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Ensure company policies are communicated, applied and enforced
- Participate and prepare for meeting with client- performance of operation
- Organize regular meeting with shift Managers, Leader and team to achieve proper level of communication
- Take care of high level of our service "0" consumer complaints and correct stock accuracy
- Work in collaboration with other DHL sites to maximize efficiency and best practice
- Organize and lead the focus on improved productivity levels not compromising on health, safety or environment
You will find a fantastic leadership opportunity with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us – the world is waiting for you.
Now, here’s what we need from you:
- University degree level or equivalent of proven working experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in operational / warehouse management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to plan, set targets and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, motivation and planning skills
- Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
- Knowledge of working time legislation and Labour Law
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Computer literate (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- English and Polish language – fluent (written and spoken)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Exel Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn