Operations Assistant - 1429 - Roanoke TX SWRC (Roanoke, TX)
Weekend Shift Operations Assistant.
Working in Welcome Center to check drivers in and out physically as well as systematically. Yard and Trailer Management.
Friday 5am - 3pm,
Saturday and Sunday 5am - 5pm.
Responsible for ensuring that shipping and receiving documents and functions are completed accurately and on time. Works with warehouse personnel to ensure proper receipt, stocking and shipment of product. Assist with inventory control.
- Ensure the distribution of timely and accurate information and receiving forms to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure the hand-held terminals are maintained and fully charged, ready to update and download in a timely manner (RF environment).
- Ensure that all receiving data entry is completed on time to allow picking documentation to be prepared.
- Prepare and sort all picking documentation as per the operating procedure.
- Prepare all shipping documents and ensure that changes made at out-loading are accurately indicated on drivers’ packing lists.
- Ensure that all stock is updated and on time.
- Dispatch shipments to carriers/drop lot.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 6 months warehousing experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten