Line Lead - 1250 - Roanoke TX SWRC (Roanoke, TX)
has basic computer skills along with good communication skills
Responsible for line accurately packaging, labeling and coding product. Ensure all special instructions or any order requirements are reviewed and fulfilled. Responsible for overall food safety while operating within the facility. Act as Line Leader to instruct associates as to their duties.
- Review all special instructions and check lists prior to production.
- Understand the expected duties of temporary associates.
- Visually inspect all equipment to ensure they are in safe and operational condition.
- Package finished goods for sale to the customer.
- Insure that the correct product label is affixed to the finished product.
- Insure that machinery is cleaned between orders so no cross contamination occurs.
- Understand all operating procedures for the machinery.
- Support assembly/packing line Ex: Aligning bags, stacking cases on pallet, opening boxes etc.
Required Education and Experience:
- 0 to 3 months experience in a warehouse setting
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- 6 months machine operation experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Zahlen und Fakten