ACC Desk Speciaslist
Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for ACC Desk Specialist.
Your task will be:
- Executes pricing
- Validates adherence to standards and pricing instructions
- Rolls-up bid input into country response
- Executes country-to-country pricing, pricing campaigns, factor-based BC pricing (incl. setting up internal rates)
- Supports in execution of commercial AFR strategy in country (e.g. filling campaign rate table)
- Initiates risk taking process (e.g. escalation to ACC Team leader)
- Owns and maintains 'Country ACC tariffs'
- Supports in execution of AFR and commercial strategy in local ACC
- Executes pricing campaigns (e.g. seasonal offers)
- Searches for best pricing solutions in order to maximize profitability of AFR
- Provides pricing for Sales growth on country level (including standard factor-based pricing methodology), supports and follows up with Sales
- Provides correct and timely feedback to GBT bids. Answers GBT and region to region pricing requests, from break-down of pricing instructions to roll-up of pricing input and submitting
- Executes country bid response, in particular qualification of bids received, formulation of bid strategy, gathering and checking of pricing inputs, consolidates country bid response
- Escalates need for decision making on risk taking through higher hierarchy levels
- Adheres to and complies with rules and principles
- Acts as AFR subject matter experts in trainings, for customer visits, local AFR conferences, etc.
- Interacts with customers in alignment with Sales
Your profile should look like:
- Deep knowledge of AFR forwarding business
- Strong project management skills and ability to cope with multiple bids in parallel
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skills
- Commercial experience/capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong problem-solving mentality
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Zahlen und Fakten
Saudi Advanced Project Logistics Services
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn