Swiss Multi National Customer Manager 100% (m/f)
Based in Regensdorf or Geneva, starting upon agreement
YOU WON’T JUST IMPROVE OUR SERVICE QUALITY. AS A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST, YOU’LL MAKE THE CUSTOMER’S LIFE BETTER.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other, who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on Earth becomes.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely Customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
DHL Express has an opening for a Swiss based Multi National Customer Manager. As part of the Key Account Management team you will be responsible for developing and sustaining business within Switzerland and abroad.
In this exciting role:
- You will develop up to 10 accounts at regional level to increase DHL share of wallet, either by maintenance, retention or acquisition activities around the customer.
- You will identify, establish and manage multi-tiered relationships across the customer base and across DHL to ensure a long-term business partnership and achievement of the Customer Development Plan & corporate goals.
- You will actively support other Key Account Managers and Field Sales Executives to develop Multi National customers.
- You will identify revenue growth opportunities & manage within own pipeline (Comet), validate, propose a compelling reason for change and close the sell.
- With business win, you will monitor & ensure global implementation is as per agreement with the customer.
- You will lead and manage customer presentations and proposals, ensuring there is a common understanding of service expectations and solutions within the customer and DHL BU’s, countries, and regions.
- You will coordinate & align activity across Europe and when needed globally for DHL Express. Interacting x-BU where needed to support DP-DHL strategy.
- You will stay ahead of customer needs, market trends, developments and latest industry news. Utilising information intelligence with virtual team and customer contacts to grow DHL customer market share of wallet.
- You will lead and manage the development of business acquisition projects
- You will monitor the account performance in close cooperation with a virtual team.
What we need from you:
- Speed, Can do, first time right – that’s you!
- German or/and French native speaker and fluent English skills, both verbal and written
- A proven sales track record, preferably within the logistics industry
- Sales leadership with strong customer focus
- A thorough understanding of supply chain concepts and solutions, preferably with some industry specialization
- International experience and thus cultural sensitivity
- A strong customer service orientation
- A strong ability to operate & manage people in an informal matrix structure (networking, negotiation & holding people accountable)
- The ability to work independently & within a team to deliver high performance results.
- Highly developed computer based skills (MS office, Comet)
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland (50%) and abroad (20%).
Does that sound like you? Would you like to join ahighly motivated and engaged sales team that has their best day every day?
Please click ‚apply here‘ to send us your full applicaton (CV, Cover letter, references).
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Mona Siedentopf, HR Manager
Connecting people. Improving lives.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Express Switzerland