Trainer & SOP Specialist (Retail)
Puchong New Village, , Malaysia DHL eCommerce Solutions 66214 6. April, 2021Jetzt bewerben
We are currently seeking for a Trainer and SOP Specialist (Retail) to join our DHL eCommerce Solutions based in Puchong, Malaysia.
The Trainer and SOP Specialist (Retail) will be responsible for end-to-end training management for Retail Operations including training needs analysis, training plans, designs & development, procedures and processes, and to conduct trainings via workshops, one-on-one sessions and on-the-job training. He/ She will also be responsible
in creating and updating Standard Operations Procedures and Work Instructions..
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build training document, build training master plan, training procedures, user manual and policies to enhance training quality.
- Develop and manage the training program, training budget to perform effectively.
- Conduct training courses with Retail partners and develops strategic policies, procedures and responsibilities for the operations training department of a company. The job involves implementing a company’s operations training efforts via workshops, one-on-one sessions and on-the-job training.
- Maintain quality standards by evaluating feedback on trainings and initiating corrective actions.
- Manages and consolidates the local training needs for trainings, trainer capacity, cost calculation and training calendar.
- Measure training effectiveness towards benefit outcomes in organization business development.
- Develop the internal trainer’s crew to meet the internal training demands.
- Liaise with System Team on new updates regarding system and Retail and Operations Process in order to conduct refresh training for users.
- To join BAT testing in every update of Retail system.
- Develops performance improvement training to support company goals.
- Develop, Maintain & Update Retail SOP & WI (document Control).
- Perform audit at Retail partners shop to make sure all personal to following SOP
- Minimum bachelor's degree certification.
- At least 4-5 year experience in Training or related.
- Experience in Logistic Industry; Operation filed. Prior operations training experience is preferred.
- Good communication, computer, organizational, project management, analytical and interpersonal skill.
- Proven strategic thinking, critical influencing.
- Strong motivation skills, negotiation, presentation skills.
- Willing to Travel
- Good knowledge on retail operations in running a courier retail center.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn