We are currently seeking a Telesales Executive to join DHL eCommerce Solution based in Puchong Malaysia!
The Telesales Executive will be responsible for the revenue retention and development for the customers’ portfolio accounts through sales tactics of up-selling and cross selling for our services and products. The incumbent will also be in charge of new business development by opening new accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as customers’ main contact, responding and attending to their sales and post sales requirements
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure that the accounts perform and grow to its maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers via regular telephone calls to secure new business and to ensure that individual agreed targets are achieved
- Provide customer oriented service at all times relating to specific sales issues
- Liaise closely with sales channels and other departments to ensure that a full cost effective service is maintained
Sales Process Management
- Formulate personal sales plan that incorporates initiatives for identifying and gaining new business prospects to maximize growth within the existing client base
- Combine sales skills with product/service knowledge and convert high prospect leads into accounts to increase the size and quality of account holders
- Continually develop knowledge of DHL’s services and general commercial awareness to provide the best possible standard of customer service to maximize sales
- Provide regular reports to measure individual and department effectiveness and provide figures showing department’s productivity
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales
- Excellent communication skills (English and Malay), spoken and written
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Diploma (or equivalent)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn