Service Point Coordinator
Puchong New Village, , Malaysia DHL eCommerce Solutions 65889 31. March, 2021Jetzt bewerben
We are currently seeking Service Point Coordinator to join DHL eCommerce Solutions based in Puchong, Malaysia!
The Service Point Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the excellence performance of DHL’s Service Point network by maintaining the smoothness and timeliness of interactions regarding all stakeholders of DHL’s Service Point. The successful incumbent also plays the pivotal role in reporting Service Point’s key performance indicators for further optimization of processes and quality assurance throughout the network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
a) Service Point partners supporting tasks:
- Support in the process of contracting, setting-up accounts and termination of service points;
- Provide technical support for Service Point partners in regards to daily operational activities in order to ensure consistent experience for the partners;
- Screen information of and answer enquiries from potential partners;
- Reconcile monthly commission for Service Point partners and reach out to them in order to get confirmation on commission as well as timely submission of VAT invoice;
- Update training documents of physical handling or application usage for Service Point partners.
b) Cross-functional coordinating tasks:
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional personnel (in Commercial, Finance and Customer Support) to onboard, make adjustment and terminate shops (as partners and as customers);
- Support Supervisors and IT team on application testing activities;
- Support in other activities as directed by Supervisors.
c) Performance and quality assurance tasks:
- Prepare periodic reports on performance of Service Point activities (including key volume and cost figures) for the purpose of timely detection of issues and problems underlying current Service Point processes;
- Support Supervisors in provision of solutions for detected issues in order to maintain the service level of the network.
- Good communication skills with people of different background (both through phone and face-to-face);
- Problem-solving skills;
- Structure-thinking with planning and organizational skills and lean mindset;
- Flexibility, curiosity with hands-on mentality and ability to work under pressure;
- Good data processing skills;
- Basic knowledge of or interest in retails and supply chain;
- Required proficiency in English.
- Bachelor degree in business-related or industrial engineering disciplines;
- Newly-graduates are welcome.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn