Security Executive (Fixed Term Contract)
We are currently seeking for a Security Executive (Fixed Term Contract) to join DHL eCommerce Malaysia
- To conduct investigation on all reported Pilferage, Loss & Damage Parcels/Cases and identify Problem root cause and recommend appropriate CAPA.
- To produce investigation report and CAPA on timely manner for expedition of reimbursement to customers compensation.
- To conduct SAFE training to all internal and external staffs in ensuring that everyone is compliance towards Security Preventive Measures.
- To establish and execute Security Audit Program for the whole business.
- Quality Objective & Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- To ensure all Corrective Action & Preventive Action (CAPA) introduced by investigation team being channeled to respective stations & departments.
- To conduct interviews, information gatherings, market intelligent surveys and interrogation on cases of interest and summit to the Head of Security for review.
- To ensure all the Security Guards are properly trained and monitor their daily activities and routines.
- Be aware of the Fire and Emergency procedures and the departments responsibility during emergency.
- To review/monitor the CCTV and report the unlawful and malicious activity to the Head of Security in daily basis.
- Strictly adhere to the company’s policies and procedures and ensure other do the same.
- Minimum at least 3-5 years of solid security experience.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U Diploma or Bachelor in relevant courses.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn