IT Support Analyst
Puchong New Village, , Malaysia DHL eCommerce Solutions 60946 17. February, 2021Jetzt bewerben
We are currently seeking a IT Support Analyst to join DHL eCommerce Solutions based in Puchong, Malaysia!
The IT Support Analyst will coordinate education/training in field of software/hardware usages and IT process topics. He / She will coordinate overall IT costs and budget plans and maintenance of proper documentation in IT Service Management processes, Network, Infrastructure and hardware. He / She will be required to manage IT Service Providers in assurance for consistent high standard optimum performance with respect to IT processes and maintain close relationship with IT demand management in HQ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Management
- Escalate and resolve any issues and problems associated with the users in DHLeC and depots
- Manage implementation of new infrastructure Services in Malaysia
- Advise and provide input on the sourcing of IT equipment and services in line with DHL standards
- Coordinate System Security Audits, follow up and report breaches of security to the Management
•Liaise with and manage the DHLeC network group and other third party vendors including network providers, hardware and desktop support
•Escalate and resolve any issues and problems associated with the infrastructure services
- Coordinate country network changes with the Regional Service Management Team.
- Maintain efficient communication network with all country Service Management Providers.
- Document country network changes.
- Support infrastructure setup of new terminals, central hubs, depots and country office in country. Coordinate with local suppliers.
- Plan, procure and support the set-up of server, PCs and IT equipment in country.
- Maintain country IT asset list and establish processes to keep the asset list up to date.
- Maintain country IT software list and establish processes to keep the list up to date in SMART TRACK.
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written
- > 60 WPM – Type speed
- Support & result oriented
- Team Player
- Prepared for standby and travel
- Min. 3 year of professional experience within IT (IT graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Up to date on infrastructure technologies.
- Profound knowledge with Standard Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge on PC / Laptops / Network
- Certification in ITIL standards preferred
- 1-3 years in IT support and project support role
- Must have own transport ready for deployment.
Minimum Educational Qualification
•Diploma / Degree in Information Systems, IT
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn