Information Security Specialist, Southeast Asia
The incumbent will be responsible for working closely with regional ISO and coordinate Information Security related topics across project/product teams. This includes (but not limited to) coordinating security assessments for new and existing IT systems for DHL eCommerce in Asia Pacific region, and work with internal and external stakeholders to plan the assessments, review findings and coordinate mitigation plans. The incumbent will join ISO in supporting all topics related to Information Security, including overlapping topics with service management.
- Takes responsibility for executing the controls and measures as defined in the DPDHL Information Security Target Model in the Asia Pacific region.
- Focus on information, business and compliance risks management activities relating to Information Security.
- Work closely with Regional Information Security Officer (CISO) in implementing the mandate for Information Security in Asia Pacific region.
- Focus on securing critical business processes, applications, and IT systems through regular assessments conducted by internal or external partners; and coordinate resolution with product teams.
- Engaging external stakeholders in information security related discussions and activities.
- Assisting in vendor assessment from security perspective.
- Consult as SME in assessment of new applications / projects being introduced to the ASPAC IT landscape.
- Ensure that new information systems are developed securely, by actively consulting and guiding the team at all stages.
- Performing research/analysis on software, tools and technologies relating to security that are used in the APAC region.
- Manage information security management processes, standards, and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and compliance.
- Communicate the status own area of responsibility to the Regional ISO and management team.
- Coordinating penetration tests for all customer facing web applications, including liaising between pen testers and application teams, compiling and securing exemptions as necessary.
- Support Regional ISO in conducting regular review of security exemptions active for applications being developed in region.
- Support Regional ISO in security awareness related activities in APAC.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in IT, with direct working experience or exposure to Information Security and risk management.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields.
- Sound knowledge in most of the following aspects - Secured Application and System Development, Access Control Systems, IT project and/or program management.
- Familiarity in following aspects is advantageous - Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Operations Security.
- Ability to work in a regional setup, with remote stakeholders.
- Passionate in the information security domain and activity seeking greater exposure.
- Self-starter mindset and able to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Work location:GPF Tower, Wireless Roa
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn