Human Resource Executive
Puchong New Village, , Malaysia DHL eCommerce Solutions 70954 5. May, 2021Jetzt bewerben
We are currently seeking a Human Resource Executive to join DHL eCommerce Solutions Malaysia!
The Human Resource Executive will be responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment and selection, onboarding, training and development, employee relations and employee engagement activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Source candidates via job portal advertising, referrals and recruitment agencies
- Draft and post jobs through internal and external channels
- Screen applications, conduct interviews and coordinate selection processes
- Track applicant pipeline and provide follow-up regularly with business units and candidates
- Conduct reference checks and make offers to successful candidates
- Achieve performance targets to fill vacancies within targeted timeline
- Contract preparation.
- Administer application process for all foreign employees (Employment Pass & Work Permit holders)
- Manage the application records and correspondence
Training & Development
- Ensure full completion of mandatory trainings
- Coordinate internal and external trainings within DHLeC Malaysia
- Administer HRDF applications and claims.
- Effectively manage the administrative requirements for new hires.
- Conduct new hire orientation and coordinate with departments
- Counsel and handle grievances when needed; and report to the management of such matters.
- Administer and explain benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance carriers.
- Manage exit interviews
- Enrolment of employees into EOS survey
- Take charge of employee engagement activities/events
- Update weekly recruitment request and follow up on headcount approval.
- Regular update of the org chart, update in system and RO.
- Update employee movement and other payroll related changes
- Take on ad-hoc assignments from time to time
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- 3-5 years work experience in Human Resources
- Recruiting and / or Learning & Development experience
- Compensation & Benefits experience an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Customer oriented mind-set, positive attitude
- Energetic and enjoy dealing with people
- High degree of independence
- Ability to multi-task oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn