Puchong New Village, , Malaysia DHL eCommerce Solutions 60060 9. February, 2021Jetzt bewerben
We are looking for a Fleet Associate to join our DHL eCommerce Solution team based in Puchong, Malaysia. This role will be responsible for managing, developing and control transport service (pick up fleet) with the objective of delivering the full range of Transportations services in order to achieve customer’s target and team success.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To assist Fleet Executive in managing the recruitment and selection process of an Independent Contractor (ICs) including any firing or resignations. Ensure that all documentation are fully filled in and passed on to the relevant departments.
- To assist in managing any ICs issues including non-performing and eventually replacing them efficiently.
- Ensure that Fleet count is always accurate at all the depots, and upkeep of all IC records.
- To monitor and inspect the vehicle (Van) of the ICs and ensure that it is always clean and carries a good image/roadworthy.
- Attracting suitable ICs to join DHLeC via various social medias platform
- Managing the ICs issues and expectations.
- Any ad-hoc management reporting as needed and task as assigned by superior.
- To be responsible in reporting any legal matters to management immediately.
- Minimum at least 2-3 years of working experience in transportation, fleet management or equivalent
- Bachelor Degree in Transportation or any relevant discipline.
- Strong communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, conscientiously and under pressure.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn