Finance Executive (Accounts Receivable)
Puchong New Village, , Malaysia DHL eCommerce Solutions 62082 26. February, 2021Jetzt bewerben
We are currently seeking a Finance Executive (Account Receivable) to join DHL eCommerce Solutions based in Puchong, Malaysia!
The Finance Executive will be overall accountable for the smooth and efficient running of the finance function. The role reviews incoming invoices and outgoing invoices for accuracy, and oversees accounts payable, accounts receivable & general ledger recordkeeping.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct credit checks on new customers.
- Follow up with customer on overdue debts via calls and emails.
- Maintain records for all customer interactions.
- Perform customer account maintenance activities such as reconciling unmatched items, preparing refunds and updating customer records.
- Monitor payment progress and ensure debts are collected on time.
- Monitor Accounts Receivable (AR) aging, resolve problems in relation to invoice payments.
- Provide statement of account and invoice to customer.
- Proactively educate customers on best practice to ensure smooth and efficient billings and financials.
- Identify potential marginal accounts and develop/implement strategies to manage overdue payments and minimize debt exposure.
- Interact with customers to discuss repayment of debt.
- Review the listing of credit payments, collect remittance details, and submit to the banking/receipting function.
- Ensure monthly collection target is consistently achieved.
- Ensure monthly DSO below target KPI set by company.
- Ensure debt of more than 60 days is below 5% of overall debt.
- Review credit limit and payment terms.
- Schedule and conduct customer feedback reviews as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain cross functional relationships across the business to improve customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Sound knowledge of receivables/credit accounting systems, the ability to interpret data and produce reports to manage collection and customer information.
- Good business writing skills, with basic understanding of business structures within corporations.
- A team player with excellence interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to collaborate and negotiate with multiple stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Able to make rational decisions under pressure and carry out Management’s instructions accordingly.
- Able to work under tight deadlines.
- Meticulous and attentive to details.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn