Customer Service Supervisor
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to join DHL eCommerce Solutions Malaysia!
The Customer Service Supervisor will be responsible to deliver the full spectrum of DHL eCommerce Customer Service by providing professional, responsive and reliable service to our customers; contacting us through the various interaction channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure consistent and best-in-class customer services to DHL eCommerce Customers through effective planning, management, and staffing, supported by the deployment of appropriate enabling technologies, within the Customer Contact Centre environment and that productivity, quality and service level goals for Customer Care are achieved.
- Operate an effective investigation, resolution, negotiation and settle all forms of claims carefully evaluating the risk and implication within DHL’s limit of liability, global claims procedures and terms and conditions of carriage.
- To have the mind-set and attitude that Customer Service is a key differentiator of our business. Manage day-to-day activities and to support as well as provide guidance to their peers.
Customer Service Management
- Act as the primary escalation contact for customers and liaise with relevant departments on the service delivery to customers.
- Leading a team of Claim Coordinator to solving complex customer requirements in areas of claim, complaints and exception handling & management
- Driving effective problem solving for customers.
- Enhance service experience through delivering professionalism and empathy when dealing with each individual customer with varying needs and demands.
- Ensure timely management of complaints and enquiries escalations.
- Provide responsive reply to general customers' enquiries or via other interaction channels that have requested a supervisor to rectify their situation to the best of our ability.
- Enhance Claim Online to support maintain the Service Recovery System to ensure service failures (primarily claims and complaints) are promptly recovered to the satisfaction of customers to minimize negative impact on long term customer loyalty.
- Co-ordinate legal and Finance for cases arising from shipment related incidents and claims and liaise with assigned legal counsels.
- Overseeing and assessing team productivity and activities, providing them with regular performance-related feedback and constructive coaching.
- Monitoring daily activities of customer service frontline operations as well as manage all KPIs targets through effective management of the Customer Service function.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards
- Continuously review and improve existing trace and service recovery processes to ensure relevance to the dynamic business environment with a view towards establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage.
- Identify department operational issues and key account customer issues and suggest customer experience improvements to management
- Prepare performance reports and analyze data to assist and advise management
- Active participation in system user acceptance testing.
- Engage in cross-functional collaboration and discussion.
- Active participation in Net Promoter Approach program
- Assisting with development and implementation of systems, service policies, procedures and explaining these to team
- Active participation in implementation of customer service strategy and plans for the defined geography/ business area
- Feedback learning and improvement points to Product and Customer Experiences team for continuous improvement
- Prioritize and delegate work tasks for self, Claim Coordinator with focus on resolving customers' enquiries/issues.
- Acts as next level of escalation in the absence of a Customer Service Manager in areas related to Claim and Customer Care
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- Team Management
- Performance Management
- Strong Excel, Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Reporting Skill
- Presentation Skill
- Facilitation and training Skills
- Documentation & Writing Skill
- Negotiation skill
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn