Customer Service-Key Account Manager
We are currently seeking a Customer Service-Key Account Manager to join DHL eCommerce Solution based in Puchong, Malaysia
The Customer Service-Key Account Manager will be responsible leading and managing team of Customer Service Key Account Executive ensuring the area of “ Key Account-Voice & Non-Voice” Customer Service interactions are key differentiator of our business.
- To operate an effective Proactive Service, Tracing, Service Recovery System and Customer Loyalty program aimed at the retention and growth of all customers, with emphasis on customers who are major revenue contributors.
- To supervise Key Account daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness, ensuring that technology is utilized to a maximum and team are well-organized and productive.
- To support and provide best-in class customer services to Key Account customers.
- To drive the mind-set and attitude that Customer Service is a key differentiator of our business.
- To lead by example being an inspirational, caring and motivational leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Key Account Customers
- Interact with external customers in a professional manner for effective service recovery and/or pay visits where Service Recovery actions are deemed essential as an extension of business retention
- Support all key account functions in terms of complaint and claim handling, problem solving and other contractually agreed services communicated by the relevant Sales staff in order to develop a continuing business partnership.
- Visit key account customers to listen to customers’ needs and obtain first-hand assessment on DHL’s service delivery performance to enhance the customer relationship
- Consult the Customer Service Manager on a design of approved Service Recovery system empowerment model in the customer service department that will facilitate speedy resolution of service failures, customer complaints and other issues for key account customers
- Assist Key Account team to handle difficult and complicated claim issues, complaints that require consultation with solicitors or cases involving legal proceedings. (Assist them to handle issues as a consulting person)
Sub Function Managers/Network Tracer Functions.
- Collaborate and co-ordinate with relevant staff within the DHL Network to ensure the tracing and service recovery systems function effectively.
- Work with Finance Department on service recovery or claim cases involving financial settlement.
Regional Office and Sub-functions
- Co-ordinate and liaise with key personnel in other functional areas, RO, Cluster, Overseas DHL offices, or within the DHL network to ensure effective delivery of Key Account customer services
- Work with sales department for account acquisition, performance review and exploration of new business
- Continuously review and improve existing trace and service recovery processes to ensure relevance to the dynamic business environment with a view towards establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage.
- Establish proper processes for Key Customer handling parcel claims covering registration, processing, resolution, analysis of root causes, reporting, corrective and preventive actions and follow-up audits to ensure compliance to preventive actions and communication to relevant departments for organizational learning.
- Establish and maintain the Tracing System (covering supporting processes and systems) to ensure traces are promptly addressed and resolved in accordance to stipulated service performance standards and to the satisfaction of customers.
- Establish and maintain a system (covering supporting processes and systems) for collecting, analyzing and communicating Root Causes for Traces to relevant parties (including other functional areas and the network) to pre-empt recurrence of preventable trace actions.
- Evaluate, improve and enhance key account management service to achieve competitive advantage and explore new business opportunity
- Ensure all pre-determined service standards are consistently met and reviewed to reflect developments in competitive offerings.
- Feedback collation from customer service feedback to ensure proactive action is taken to enhance positive experiences and pre-empt potential service failures (resulting from non-action on negative comments)
Driving Customer Service Excellence
- Lead and drive key customer satisfaction by providing best in class standards with a view towards establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage.
- Managing on staffing, performance management, employee development and satisfaction, reward and recognition, training and development of a high-performance in Key Account Team.
General Management of the Section
- Ensure selective accounts are provided top-quality customer service - customized where required – in a cost effective way.
- Ensure pro-activity and flexibility, while maintaining responsiveness in servicing customer requirements up to their satisfaction.
Driving Customer Service Excellence
- Lead and drive customer satisfaction by providing best in class standards with a view towards establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage.
Finance & Project
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Prioritize and manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Key Account Operations objectives.
- Develop a high performance service culture within key account team.
- Plan, organise and direct an efficient and effective team of customer service professionals.
- Develop KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Conduct performance review and coaching.
- Prioritise and manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Global, Regional, Cluster and Country objectives and targets.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled Customer Service Department.
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in customer service role with experiences in Key Account management role in express/logistics, freight forwarding or contract logistics
- Being in people manager role for at least 2 years
- Able to demonstrate highly achievement in previous customer service role especially in Key Account or a related capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software
- Strong analytical skill and able to operate large-scale data analysis tools
- Being able to manage relationship with customer's key decision makers
- Effective communication in English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experienced project management is a plus
- Proven experience in Managerial and Supervisory is preferred.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn