Customer Service Executive
Puchong New Village, , Malaysia DHL eCommerce Solutions 62351 2. March, 2021Jetzt bewerben
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Executive to join DHL eCommerce Solutions based in Puchong, Malaysia!
The Customer Service Executive will be responsible to deliver the full spectrum of DHL eCommerce Customer Service by providing professional, responsive and reliable service to our customers; contacting us through the various interaction channels. Incumbent must have the mind-set and attitude that Customer Service is a key differentiator of our business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Management
- Act as the primary contact for customers and liaise with vendors on the service delivery to customers.
- Assist customers in resolving service issues, complaints and claims compensation promptly.
- Enhance service experience through delivering professionalism and empathy when dealing with each individual customer with varying needs and demands.
- Liaise with Operations Team and other functions to achieve prompt and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries.
- Actively promote the exchange and adoption of new processes, procedures and work instructions to create more efficient as well as productive work systems.
- Promptness in arranging for shipment pick up or handling of exceptions.
- Provide responsive reply to general customers' email enquiries or via other interaction channels
- Provide timely updates to customers on shipment tracking status.
- Timely management of complaints and claims compensation.
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of related industry experience.
- Preferable with experience in working teams.
- Good communication skills (English and Bahasa)
- Handling Key Account Management customer will be an added advantage .
Minimum Educational Qualification
- GCE 'O' Levels or equivalent educational certificate
- GCE 'A' Levels or Diploma or Higher School Education (preferable)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn