Contract Management Associate (contract)
We are currently seeking for Contract Management Associate (contract) to join our DHL eCommerce team in Malaysia
The Contract Management Associate (contract) will be responsible for all DHL eCommerce billing systems (SAP). Incumbent will be involved in ensuring high data quality standards in the billing systems. Incumbents is also responsible for identifying potential billing issues pro-actively due to system/process changes, liaise cross functional (Finance, Operations, IT and other related sub-commercial functions like Products, Pricing and Product Engineering) and perform impact analysis of any changes. Responsibilities will also include understanding of system requirements, working with RO billing, IT team for development, and support in end to end testing of system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Management:
- Ensure billing cycles and accuracy invoicing to customer is always maintained.
- To evaluate the market needs with respect to tax and other regulatory requirements and include them in local billing systems.
- Understanding of the system requirements due to changes to the business process.
- Testing of system changes and constants checks on system performance.
- Improve and streamline billing processes.
- Ensuring Billing data quality- Planned audits.
- Coordinates change request, defects, and engage for resolution.
- Liaise with IT to resolve technical issues.
- Report generation of data quality in SAP (Help clean up redundant records impacting systems).
- Coordinates with data sender and receiver systems (i.e. CONNECT, SAP FICO) for billing related issues.
- Oversee all activities within SAP SD including those not relevant for billing (Pick up, finance profit centers, EKP maintenance).
- Customer hierarchy development (in line with business requirements).
- To be the key point of contact for all billing related matters/ questions.
- Liaise with third party billing instruction and ensure information accuracy.
- Make recommendations on the counting process improvements.
- Obtain the necessary information from sales function for analysis.
- Identify invoicing and billing related issues with pricing and sales team.
- Ensuring data quality for correct profitability reporting.
- To ensure rate set in billing system same as agreement.
- List and maintain the billing process and ensure the accurate reporting of profitability on all distribution and mail solutions services.
- Be vigilant, identify and seek to correct customer mail movements that may be negatively affecting revenue (i.e ensure revenue protection).
- Assist the Operations Team to achieve the desired output including the development of robust systems and processes.
- Minimize manual operations in order to achieve increased levels of efficiency.
- Identify and drive process improvements.
- Ensure the smooth periodic interface from operational systems to financial systems.
- Prepare related schedules for management information.
- Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of monthly management reports and schedules.
- Compile statistics for management control purposes.
- Minimum 3-5 years experiences.
- Good understanding of the postal business and preferably be knowledgeable in the Mail/Logistic Industries.
- Enjoy working with figures and spreadsheets as well as being methodical, accurate and having an eye for detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical skills
- Software skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
- Ability to ensure accurate data analysis and systematic problem solving.
- SAP experience preferred, MS Office, exposure to billing systems.
- Independent and ability to work under pressure and in a team, negotiation skills, time management skills.
- Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Business/Logistics/Accountancy/etc.)
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn