Contact Center Manager
Puchong New Village, , Malaysia DHL eCommerce Solutions 65883 31. March, 2021Jetzt bewerben
We are currently seeking a Contact Center Manager to join DHL eCommerce Solution based in Puchong, Malaysia
The Contact Center Manager will be responsible in leading and managing team of Customer Service Agents in the Customer Contact Center ensuring the area of “ CS Frontline-Voice & Non-Voice’ Customer Service interactions are key differentiator of our business. To lead by example being an inspirational, caring and motivational leader.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Management
- Provide direction for Call Center initiatives targeted towards improving Customer Service Excellence and restoring confidence in service recovery incidents.
- Manage Call Center Operations efficiently and effectively in order to meet customers' expectations via phone, email, multiplatform mobile phone including chats & messaging service, website, social media, etc., whilst adhering to stipulated service level standards.
- Function as the key contact point for customers' escalation issues, service issues, and any follow-up on issues assigned by the Customer Service Manager and Cluster.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to provide ease of use for our customers and act on feedback on a timely & regular basis.
- Manage Call Center KPIs targets through effective management of the Call Center Operations.
- Lead Customer Satisfaction to achieve best-in-class standards and establish Call Center as a competitive advantage / differentiator for our business.
- Interact with external customers in a professional manner for effective service recovery and/or pay visits where Service Recovery actions are deemed essential as an extension of business retention
- Support complaint and claim handling, problem solving and other contractually agreed services communicated by the relevant Sales staff in order to develop a continuing business partnership.
- Consult the Customer Service Manager on a design of approved Service Recovery system empowerment model in the customer service department that will facilitate speedy resolution of service failures, customer complaints and other issues for key account customers.
- Provide regular updates to Country Customer Service Manager, Cluster and Upper Management on customers' feedback, KPIs performance and areas of improvement, if any.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and third parties to resolve customers' issues, service breakdown and support business growth.
- Actively promote the exchange and adoption of new processes, procedures and work instructions to create more efficient as well as productive work systems.
- Develop Call Center operational strategies by conducting performance reviews, resource & capacity planning, defining user requirements
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets
- Develop objectives of the Call Center's day to day activities, enhancing the First Call Resolution
- Support Customer Service Manager in developing and driving a high performance service & Customer Centric culture within the function.
- Accomplishes Call Center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees to maintain high Customer Service standards; administering scheduling systems, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains and improves Call Center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Prepares Call Center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data, statistics and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Initiate continuous improvement to processes and systems through knowledge of customers' pain points provided through the different feedback channels (e.g. NPA, CSS, service incidents and complaints).
- First choice; Corrective action, Preventive action & continuous improvement
Finance & Project
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Prioritize and manage the allocation of appropriate resources and commitment of staff to the achievement of Call Center Operations objectives.
- Plan, organize and direct an efficient and effective team of Call Center professionals.
- Develop KPIs and monitor both team and individual performance using data. To provide regular feedback via coaching / mentoring.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics
- Motivating and retaining the best of customer service talents within DHL eCommerce to enhance customer service experiences for our customers as well as to develop staff to the maximum potential.
- To ensure it is a safe, fun and healthy environment to work in.
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service role with experiences in Call Center Operations management role in express logistics, freight forwarding or contract logistics
- Being in people manager role for at least 2 years
- Able to demonstrate highly achievement in previous customer service role especially in Call Center operations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software
- Strong analytical skill and able to operate large-scale data analysis tools
- Effective communication in English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experienced project management is a plus
- Proven experience in Managerial and Supervisory is preferred.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn