Assistant Manager, Human Resource
We are currently seeking for an Assistant Manager, Human Resource to join DHL eCommerce Solutions Malaysia!
The Assistant Manager, Human Resource will be to provide day-to-day human resources support and counsel to stakeholders with strong focus on employee relations, performance management, HR compliance, engagement and retention activities. He/she will also cover the area of recruitment, compensation and benefits and training for designated function(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible in the development of applicable Industrial Relation related policies to ensure compliance with the local employment laws, governing policies and industrial norm.
- Manage IR related matters related to internal misconduct and external court dispute case management, grievances and advisory over matters in relation to IR operations.
- Consult people managers on appropriate disciplinary actions and processes according to Company's policies and in compliance with local employment law.
- To prepare and responsible for internal inquiry (Domestic Inquiry) processes.
- To prepare and attend to IR cases at labour office or IR court.
- Advise on employee relations requirement relevant to policy compliance, performance management and disciplinary matters.
- Prepare and conduct training in the areas of employee and industrial relations to relevant business stakeholders.
- Foster strong link and connection with officials from government, as well as representing the Company in matters needing reconciliation with the government agencies
Adopt consistent harmonized approach to Group systems and policy implementations: MyTW, bonus scheme, compensation & benefits, job evaluation, etc.
Report and follow up compliance incidents to the country compliance officer.
Conduct HR ICS audit to ensure team compliance on all control points.
Drive employee engagement initiative/events.
To plan, coordinate and execute Employee Relations activities as part of employee engagement effort.
Responsible for end-to-end recruitment activities for the designated functions
Take on ad-hoc assignments from time to time
Desired Skills / Qualifications
Good relevant HR experience of at least 5 years
Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Law or equivalent.
HR generalist skills in employee relations, recruitment, C&B, training.
Previous experience in a role with IR/ER focus
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Customer oriented mind-set, positive attitude.
Energetic and enjoy dealing with people.
High degree of independence.
Ability to multi-task oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Good software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn