Assistant Manager, Finance (Account Payable)
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager, Finance (Account Payable) to join DHL eCommerce Solutions based in Puchong, Malaysia!
- Overseeing routine department activities, verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring the team's work is accurate and invoices are approved for payment using the correct process.
- Ensuring the team is allocating purchase order number (if applicable) and resolving any issues.
- Managing the resolution of issues escalated from team members.
- Managing the employee expense claims' process.
- Planning and execution of the vendor payment runs.
- Managing the accuracy of the vendor database.
- Reconciliation of supplier statement, credit cards etc.
- Manage monthly closing of financial records, prepare and record accounting journal entries and posting of month end information; ensure accuracy of financial statements.
- Provide accounting assistances to project manage and operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
- Prepares and recommends operating budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
- Prepare cash flow forecast.
- Analyses monthly financial statement; accruals and provisions, balance sheet planning, inter-company elimination and segment reporting.
- Compiling, analyzing and reporting financial information to management on monthly basis.
- Prepare withholding tax and do submission to Income Tax office on monthly basis.
- Developing, implementing, improving and enforcing budgets, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency and ongoing improvement to the accounts payable process and to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Ensure adhoc request are met.
- SAP knowledge will be added advantage.
- Experience performing full function accounts payable duties.
- Understanding of basic accounting and accounts payable principles, including general ledger coding.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance or related field preferred.
- 3 or more years of accounting experiences.
- One or more years of leadership experience included.
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting accountants, clients, and upper management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn