Area Operations Manager, East Region
- Monitor and manage DHLeC network courier fleet operations in assigned regions.
- Ensure DHLeC service levels are met in assigned regions.
- Ensure full compliance of DHLeC SOPs in assigned regions.
- Source, onboard and manage agents/contractors in assigned regions.
- Monitor competitor activities for market intelligence gathering purposes.
- Manage resources deployment with assigned regions to ensure efficiency in resource utilization.
- Prepare management/operations report on regular basis and ad-hoc basis
- Ensure full compliance to DHLeC's safety, quality and service excellence standards in assigned regions.
- Lead, supervise and motivate the region's delivery network and courier fleet team.
- Train and monitor staff and contractors to ensure full compliance to DHLeC SOP.
- Drive personal /career development and progression of subordinates via coaching and counselling.
- Good knowledge of courier/express shipment management and delivery process flow.
- Good analytical skills and strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong operations planning and reporting background.
- Work experience as an area operations manager.
- Excellent communication and leadership.
- Sound decision making skills.
- Good knowledge of the assigned region and willing to travel.
- Good network of contacts for delivery agents/contractors in assigned region.
- Minimum Bachelor' Degree certification, relevant experience in the courier industry without degree certification would also be considered.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a senior operational management role, previous experience in the courier industry is an advantage.
- Willing to travel.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn