Area Operations Manager, Central Region
We are looking for an Area Operations Manager to join our DHL eCommerce Solution based in – DHL Ecommerce HQ, Malaysia.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Monitor and manage DHLeC network courier fleet operations in assigned regions.
- Ensure DHLeC service levels are met in assigned regions.
- Ensure full compliance of DHLeC SOPs in assigned regions.
- Source, onboard and manage agents/contractors in assigned regions.
- Monitor competitor activities for market intelligence gathering purposes.
- Manage resources deployment with assigned regions to ensure efficiency in resource utilization.
- Prepare management/operations report on regular basis and ad-hoc basis
- Identify areas of improvement on regular basis.
- Analyze historical data to work on improvement plan.
- Able to put up a good planning to handle spike of volume during sales campaign.
- Ensure full compliance to DHLeC's safety, quality and service excellence standards in assigned regions.
Role scope includes:
- Fleet Management
- Route Management
- Customer Service
- Managing People
- Data Analysis
- Lead, supervise and motivate the region's delivery network and courier fleet team.
- Train and monitor staff and contractors to ensure full compliance to DHLeC SOP.
- Drive personal /career development and progression of subordinates via coaching and counselling.
- Good knowledge of courier/express/ecommerce shipment management and delivery process flow.
- Good analytical skills and strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong operations planning and reporting background.
- Work experience as an area operations manager.
- Excellent communication and leadership.
- Sound decision making skills.
- Good knowledge of the assigned region and willing to travel.
- Good network of contacts for delivery agents/contractors in assigned region.
- Minimum Bachelor' Degree certification, relevant experience in the courier/ecommerce industry without degree certification would also be considered.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a senior operational management role, previous experience in the courier/ecommerce industry is an advantage.
- Must be able to work independently in fast moving and robust expanding environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft and PowerPoint.
- Pro-active attitude.
- Hardworking, methodical and very structured.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willing to travel.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL eCommerce (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn