Technical Design and Development Specialist (m/f/x)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Technical Design and Development Specialist
Grade: RCS. K
Contract Type: Full time permanent
Location: Prague, Czech Republic is preferred but applications from wider Europe will be considered
Closing Date: 31st May 2021
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We are offering one exceptional candidate the chance to be a Technical Design and Development Specialist to be responsible for the design and development of technical solutions (Oracle EBS Finance) and related applications.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- Responsible for analysing business partner requirements and defining technical solutions that meet or exceed those requirements
- Understanding and applying systems analysis concepts and principles to effectively translate and validate technical business systems solutions
- Applies IT and internal team methodologies and procedures to ensure solutions are defined in a consistent, standard and repeatable method
- Participates in the development of technical implementation cost estimates
- Responsible for developing and/or coordinating the development of solution or customization components by external resources in accordance with detailed designs, following development methods, documentation standards and quality assurance (QA) requirements
- May manage the development of solution or customization components by internal/external resources to agreed milestones and targets
- Prepares and delivers status reports to team leader, senior management and other project leaders
- May act as a project leader on internal team initiativesYou won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- 3+ years experience PL/SQL Programming
- 3+ years experience in an IT environment
- 2+ years experience enhancing and supporting R12 Oracle Applications
- Highly desired: OIC (Oracle integration cloud) or APEX (Oracle Application Express) development experience
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Supply Chain Management GmbH
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn