Is developing IT products what you like doing best? Are you equally at ease with lines of code as with talking to IT teams? Then the job of Technical Leader is made for you!
Along with IT teams, with whom you share an enthusiasm for development, you will transform technology into value. An indispensable expert, you will lead the development of product technical design and facilitate the search for solutions, for which you are responsible.
What you will do:
• Technically design successful and scalable products.
• Lead the development of product.
• Coach IT teams and train new hires.
• Guarantee product quality.
• Ensure teams make progress.
You should have:
• Passion about React, Node, MS SQL, J2EE, Linux, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, etc.
• Positive and constructive spirit when changes in orientation or priority come out (proposed actions, new solutions).
• Adaptability: fast-changing environment with external demands (regulatory) that are often not anticipated.
• Curiosity and proactivity in the implementation of the principles of Agile methodology, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Test-Driven Development, Business-Driven Development, etc...
• Ability to propose solutions in particular by seeking to anticipate functional needs.
• Ability to simplify and adapt her/his's speech to any interlocutor (business, technical, supplier...), good communicator.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn