Software Engineer - SharePoint
About the role:
We are currently looking to hire a motivated colleague who will strengthen our team to develop mainly SharePoint application with attractive UI based an AngularJS.
As the developer, you will implement SharePoint applications with a strong focus on user experience and complementing mobile development skills. You will receive ideas and requirement from the Business and you will design and implement the solution as part of the team.
What you will do:
• Refine requirements
• Customize SharePoint based solutions mainly based on AngularJS and other JaveScript frameworks, Nintex add-ons and run development tests
• Prepare documentation for the customizations
• Assists in continuous establishment of best practices regarding software development
• Shares knowledge to other development team members or colleagues from lower level service and support staff
You should have:
• Proven experience in related field (2+ years MS SharePoint development or 2+ years AngularJS 1+2, Ajax, CSS3, HTML5)
• Minimal experience or willingness to learn about SharePoint farm setup, architectural matters and configuration options
• Experience in web development and a feeling for a good design
• Team spirit, motivation and the willingness to learn and share
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn