Service Desk Analyst + additional supported language
Take the chance to join DHL IT Services in Prague - an award winning employer and Service Desk department-Czech Employer of the Year in Prague and Best Large Service Desk. We support internal colleagues with different levels of IT Support within Deutsche Post DHL global logistics group. Here you will become part of DPDHL with offices in over 220 countries and global employee community of almost half million people. Our office in Prague operates an internal data center with about 1,700 employees and around 70 nationalities. We work Monday to Friday, covering core hours between 7 am and 7 pm in various 9 hours’ shifts.
About the role:
•We support internal colleagues via phone, mail and user portals
•Everything we do is recorded and documented in Global Service Now, a ticketing system that helps us in keeping track of and taking care of requests.
•To our assistance we have- Specialists, Knowledge bases, Training, Global Service Now
•We want to provide Excellent Internal service so it is in our interest you have access to everything you need every day.
•This is an exciting constantly changing IT environment and only with the right colleges at the right time can we make sure we keep delivering great service.
You should have:
•English and Additional Supported Language (German, French, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch), written and spoken
•Basic IT skills or deeper knowledge is advantage
•Ability to work in a multinational/cultural team
•Helpful and customer oriented
•Customer support Experience is a benefit
•Having good analytical and problem-solving skills is also plus
What we offer:
• Great team of professionals and possibility of development
• Full onboarding
• An intense, challenging 12+ months deep-dive into the IT business
• Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
• Opportunity to gain international and/or diverse cultural experiences
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
• Home office possibilities
• Contract for 18 months with the possibility to switch to permanent role after 12 months
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL, mobile and laptop, Fruit days, sport clubs for Employees....
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn