Senior System Support Specialist - Skype
Our global Unified Communications & Collaboration Operations team is looking for a new team member.
• As a member of the Unified Communications & Collaboration Operations team you will maintain, develop, and support a very large global Skype for Business environment (200 000+ users) with associated appliances and endpoints.
• Every day activities will include technical support (incidents), operational tasks such as monitoring, disaster recovery and high availability testing, server patching, and other related technical and administrative tasks to ensure the platform is healthy and performing to expectations.
• You will also be encouraged to develop tools (such as Microsoft Powershell scripts) to minimize repetitive tasks, and learn and expand your capabilities to other technologies directly related to Skype for Business.
The technologies involved:
• Skype for Business server and client as well as related Microsoft technologies
• Microsoft Teams
• Audiocodes gateways (SBA, SBCs), ARM
• IP phones – Audiocodes, Polycom VVX, Trio, and Group Series
• RPRM, and others
• Adequate experience with technologies above
• SIP protocol and analysis of SIP traces, VoIP protocols
• TCP/IP basics, ability to make and analyze network monitor traces, understanding of basic networking protocols
• Attitude to learn new things
• Skype for Business - servers and clients
• Microsoft background: Windows Server, Active Directory, SCOM
• Scripting and coding (e.g. PowerShell)
• Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams enterprise voice and voice routing
• Polycom and Audiocodes Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams desk phones
• Audiocodes products
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn