Senior Solution Architect
About the team:
Hi my name is Ondrej and I'm team manager. I've started at DP DHL right after the school and then I returned to DP DHL after 8 years with more experience under my belt. I felt the urge to got back not just because of old memories also because of unique chance to be part of team that shape future of new Digital Platforms department. Obviously not alone but with strong support of 13 other colleagues working from 3 different countries on 2 continents. One thing connects us is ambition to create One Stop Shop for all DPDHL APIs.
My team benefits from stable and large scale company with unique opportunity of freshly build department - Digital platforms (#digitalplatform). Our focus is on fusing Agile and DevOps to the delivery & support. You can call us startup in a corporation.
Do you want to work with technologies others talk on conferences?
Do you want to be with us from the beginning? And live by the rule: "you build it you run it"?
About the project:
To make One Stop Shop happen we use state of the art technologies. One of the largest API is Universal Track & Track API being used around the world for parcel tracking.
You could be part of Research & Development as some of them are not available to general public just yet.
#api #gcloud #conteinerazation #springboot #cassandra #kafka #apigee #jenkins #elk #zabbix #swagger
Your common day:
• Work with Product Owner and DevOps team to translate business and technical requirements into solution architecture
• Support DevOps team in understanding the architecture and collaborate on the implementation strategy
• Oversee the high-level delivery and impact of your architectural decisions to continuously adapt
• Ensure security is built-in from the beginning
• Document the architecture
• Use your technical expertise to support the DevOps team in daily delivery
• Help size (public) cloud infrastructure to control overall solution costs
• Continuously keep finding the right solutions for the business and technical challenges
• Proactively suggest, research and coordinate new technology exploration and exploitation. PoCs and MVPs to demonstrate your new thinking are welcome!
• Be a go-to person for architectural ideas, plans and costs with business and IT stakeholders
You should have:
• Excellent communication skills - you will discuss with both senior business stakeholders, as well as with hardcore developers
• Strong networking knowledge. E.g. API (REST/SOAP) patterns, TCP/IP, mesh techniques, performance
• Previous exposure to public cloud infrastructure (GCP/Azure/AWS)
• Knowledge of microservice architecture and containerization (Docker / Kubernetes)
• Experience with Agile (Scrum) and DevOps environment
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of CENTOS/RHEL
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform, particularly PaaS solutions
• Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
• Good understanding of SQL and noSQL databases (Cassandra)
• Working knowledge of Performance testing (JMeter)
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn