Senior Software Engineer - Teradata
About the role:
Join our rapidly expanding Finance team, which is changing the way business makes decision. Our team is currently looking for an Experienced Teradata Engineer, who will be responsible for analysis of functional and technical requirements, and the design and build of solutions that may be inhouse, off-the-shelf or through third-parties.
• Communication with customers to establish specific requirements - concepts and proposals
• Manages the performance and effectiveness of 3rd party vendors in the delivery of quality application software
• Applies standard methodologies when creating new programs and applications
• Provides expert advice, training and technical assistance to development team, lower level service and support staff
• Acts as Technical lead of development teams on issues of performance, tools, and standards
You should have:
• Perfect technical knowledge of Teradata (Expert)
• Experience with data and system integration; system connectivity related skills
• Strong data mapping and analytical skills
• Application and Architecture design and modeling
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn