Senior Software Engineer - Java Developer
For the past 4 years DHL’s Development center has played a role in the biggest business transformation in DHL by developing and maintaining a comprehensive transport management system (TMS) with a successful roll-out.
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in the evolution of DHL’s logistics business. You will develop Java Enterprise solutions with large bandwidth (data processing and data transfer), data reliability and security, 3rd party integration and impact on the full life-cycle of a supply chain system. As part of our team you will receive requirements directly from key users of the product in order to ensure proper fulfillment of the company’s objectives.
For our office in Prague, Czech Republic, we are looking for a Java Developer who will help us develop the necessary functionalities and ensure that they are operating without incidents in a large data environment. The ideal candidate for this position is proactive, self-directed, team player and most of all passionate about software development.
What you will do:
• Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications;
• Ensure that your code meets software development and quality standards and fits into the continuous release process;
• Optimize the application in order to support work with large amounts of data;
• Participate in the whole sprint process for product development.
You should have:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in software development with JAVA EE;
• Object-oriented analysis and design by using common patterns for software development;
• Solid knowledge in Java SE, JEE, Class-loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.;
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases. Fluency in SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate);
• Experience with:
- Oracle databases;
- Agile software development methodologies
• Experience in Test-driven development.
You will need also:
• Good command of Regular Expressions;
• Communication protocol client and server implementations in Java: HTTP(s), FTP, SFTP, SMTP;
• Remoting: JMX, Spring RESTful, SOAP;
• Experience in setting up and scripting Maven, Ant, Git, etc.;
• Understanding of OOP, Functional, Dynamic and Low-latency programming, Multithreading;
• Application Server setup and tuning: JBOSS, Glassfish, etc.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and further technical development in area of expertise
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile phone and laptop, fruit days, sport club memberships for employees, Referral program bonuses and many, many more……
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn