Senior Software Engineer - Java Developer
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
For the past 2.5 years DHL Enterprise Software Solution‘s team has been developing and maintaining a comprehensive transport management system (TMS) with a successfull rollout. The project is related to the bigest business transformation in DHL.
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to participate in the evolution of DHL’s logistics business. You will develop Java Enterprise solutions with large bandwidth (data processing and data transfer), data reliability and security, 3rd party integration and impact on the full lifecycle of a supply chain system.
As part of our team you will receive requirements directly from key users of the product in order to ensure proper fulfilment of the company's objectives.
System requirements specifications are taken directly from key users of the product in its development to ensure that the solution meets the needs of the particular department.
• Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications,
• Ensure that your code meets software development and quality standards and fits into the continuous release process,
• Optimize the application in order to support work with large amounts of data,
• Participate in the whole sprint process for product development.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in software development with JAVA EE,
• Object-oriented analysis and design by using common patterns for software development,
• Solid knowledge in Java SE, JEE, Class-loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.,
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases. Fluency in SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year)
• 6 Self-sickness days/year
• Permanent contract
• Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year
• Lunch and FlexiPass vouchers fully covered by DHL
• On-going professional and technical trainings and certifications
• Pension plan contributions
• Employee Referral Program and Working Anniversary Rewards
• Company sponsorship of various sports and social clubs
• Huge number of internal job opportunities within the company
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn