Senior Software Engineer - Group API Project
About the project:
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of the Group API project with the goal of providing one-stop-shop for all APIs provided by whole DHL group. Project uses state of the art technologies and the project team operates in different locations around the globe in DevOps and Agile mode.
You will be responsible for the delivery of new functionality for the Group Shipment Tracking API within a DevOps squad team. The API provides detailed information about delivery of DHL shipments. The solution uses various cloud datacenters over the whole world to be close to customers and to ensure a quick response.
Development is done using micro-service architecture mostly based on Java Spring framework. Hosted on Open Shift containers or Kubernetes in Google Cloud Cluster. Reactive programming and Event Driven architecture is employed. Overall security layer and policies are provided by Apigee solution.
You should have:
• Strong knowledge of Java technologies (Java 8/11, Spring Framework, Junit, Maven, Rest & Soap API, Git flow)
• OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker
• Microservice-based architecture experience
• Knowledge of Reactive programming (React, Netty)
• Passion to learn new technologies and build new projects
• Willingness to run extra mile for the project
• Knowledge of Cloud based solutions (Google Cloud preferred)
• CI/CD solutions like Jenkins
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of scalable cloud systems and dependable distributed systems
• Experience in a Scrum development team environment
• Automated test frameworks (e.g. RestAssured, Robot Framework,..)
• Basic understanding of nonSQL DB (Cassandra)
• Basic understanding of messaging infrastructure (eg. Kafka, IBM MQ)
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
Would you like to develop your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data center operation in the Czech Republic? Start your application now!
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn