Senior Project Manager - IT Security
About the role:
We are currently looking to hire a motivated colleague who will manage projects within the Information Security portfolio.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will manage large and/or complex projects with high visibility at all stages (initiation, execution, closure) and in all PM areas (time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, human resources, procurement).
You will ensure that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, budget, quality and resource requirements using excellent communication skills.
• Develops detailed project plans, project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports
• Manage clear expectations with all key stakeholders
• Conducts regular status meetings to review project activities up to group C-level
- Involvement in Steering Committees
• Manages changing scope and project acceptance criteria
- Pro-active coordination and responsible leadership for project related concerns
• Ensures that the projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations
You should have:
• Min 5 years of project management experience, PM certification (PRINCE2, PMP) is a preferred option
- track history on information security related projects and/or certifications are a plus
• People leadership capability to drive and motivate staff to meet project deliverables
• Proficient customer relationship and negotiation skills, in order to define project scope, time and quality requirements
• Results-oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on excellence and high quality
- pro-active “can do” attitude
- fluent English language, German is a plus
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn