Senior Information Security Engineer
About the role:
Senior Information Security Engineer, a member of steadily growing Defense & Engineering unit in the internal IT Services organization, is primarily responsible for tuning defense layers embedded in shared IT infrastructure such: windows servers, windows endpoints, (Azure) Active Directory and associated technology components.
Scope of said technologies is spread across a large, diverse and challenging DP DHL IT universe compromising of over 250,000+ workstations and 20,000+ servers.
Engineer’s general responsibility is providing infosec-focused consultations to various internal IT infrastructure development projects to ensure they are compliant with technical standards and recommendations and have all identified risks adequately assessed.
• Perform technical security reviews of various IT infrastructure solutions and changes
• Continuously improve defense layers embedded in shared IT infrastructure
• Proactively respond to emerging cyber threats and severe vulnerabilities
• Cooperate closely with various IT Services and Business IT teams to discover and resolve operational security issues
• Participate in Information Security Programs
• Present technical material in a clear and organized matter to mixed groups of technical and non-technical personnel
You should have:
• Working technical experience in an IT Security area
• Good understanding of:
- Information Security – a common body of knowledge
- Windows OS Security
- Active Directory Security
- Common Security Technologies - e.g. Antimalware, IAM, PAM, NAC, SIEM
• Essential Scripting & Data Analytics skills (Powershell/Python)
• Communication and time-management skills
• Ability to work under the pressure
• Proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Data Encryption techniques
• Ability to perform Vulnerability Assessments and Big Data Analyses
• Certifications like Microsoft Security suite, CISSP, CompTIA Security+ or similar
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn