Senior Information Security Consultant - Threat and Vulnerability Management
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Consultant/Team Leader, Information Security “Threat and Vulnerability Management” to join our Information Security Services team!
The team’s mission is to predict and prevent incidents by identifying and helping to remediate security threats and weaknesses within DPDHL IT portfolio, emphasizing on applications & services.
Being part of this team, you will drive our threat and vulnerability management across the technology stack. Your job is to identify and help remediating security threats and weaknesses early on as well as and modelling their potential risk for our infrastructure and IT solutions. Other than that, as a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, act proactively to ensure smooth team operations, responsible for managing, supervising and encouraging/motivating team members.
Your work is essential to prioritize our global defenses and react quickly to an ever changing, dynamic threat landscape. To achieve this, you will be interacting with our business colleagues, our Cyber Defense Center, and our operations teams across the globe, to name a few.
What you will do:
• Continuously identify, evaluate, assess, report and monitor vulnerabilities along our infrastructure and application landscape
• Monitor availability of exploits, analyze impact and risk, and help to set priorities for remediation management
• Assess and monitor the secure configuration of our assets - determine deviations from acceptable configurations, assess the risk and develop/recommend appropriate mitigation measures
• Identify the associated information security policy compliance control gaps and oversee the documentation, implementation and testing of the entire information security compliance control portfolio
• Implement the required information security compliance policies and controls to meet the desired level of compliance maturity reflected in a given standard or framework
• Communicate regularly to our stakeholders about risk position and mitigation
• Represent the Information Security Department on security committees & departmental meetings as deemed appropriate
• High performance skillset which not only understands the threat spaces as it relates to risks, but also able to meet the technical challenge of communicating this out to our stakeholders
• Assist and train junior team members
You should have:
• At least 5 years of experience in threat and vulnerability management in complex environments
• Threat centric understanding of vulnerability management
• Experience in automating recurring tasks by scripting and API utilization
• Communication and time-management skills
• Ability to:
- adapt to dynamic threat landscape in a global environment
- evaluate any impacts from sources of threat intelligence and provide the required recommendations
- work unsupervised, under pressure and meet deadlines
• Creative with strong commitment to quality and excellence
• Educated to degree level in IT Security, Engineering or equivalent
• Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
Nice to have:
• Certifications like GIAC family, CISSP, CISA, CEH, ECSA, LPT or similar
• Data Analytics
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Permanent contract
• Company Car, Pension plan contribution, Long-term Sickness Insurance
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For more details feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn