Senior Information Security Analyst
About the role:
To provide day-to-day monitoring, support, operation and control of security infrastructure equipment, monitoring and management tools within the DHL organization’s security infrastructure and its associated services (Cyber Defense Center).
THIS POSITION IS SHIFT BASED.
• Perform detection, triage and escalation of security events/incidents.
• Monitors daily or weekly reports and security logs for unusual events.
• Provides second-level support and analysis during and after a security incident. (phishing campaigns, malware outbreaks, DoS attacks).
• Assist and train junior team members in the use of security tools, the preparation of security reports and the resolution of security issues.
• Implement changes to security policies to mitigate existing and prevent future security incidents
• Coordinate and escalate incidents to appropriate support departments for complex reaction activities.
• Provide RUN support for security technologies (IPS, DDoS), handle incidents, perform changes, etc.
You should have:
• Very good knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SNMP…)
• Packet analysis
• Fluent Linux/Windows administration
• Basic scripting (BASH, Python...)
• Good understanding of security technologies (Antivirus, Firewall, IPS...)
• Good overview of Information Security topics (encryption, authentication, vulnerability management etc.)
• Good team player
• Good English language skills
• Good communication and prioritization skills
• Experience in Information Security field
Nice to have:
• Telecoms experience
• Good knowledge of at least one IPS technology (Snort, CheckPoint, Fortinet etc.)
• Knowledge of Web Application Firewall technology
• Penetration testing and forensics skills
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and possibility of technical development
• Modern offices in Chodov
• Permanent contract
• Pension plan contribution
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by company
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
For more details feel free to contact email@example.com.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn