Senior DevOps Engineer - Microsoft .NET (Frontend)
Would you like to be part of DHL IT Services?
Deutsche Post IT Services GmbH is responsible for software development and maintenance for the cash register systems of Deutsche Post retail outlets. You as a SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER take our customers on the way to the optimal IT solution. As a contact person for technical questions of our customer you convince at the interface between business and IT processes with excellent competence in solving problems. You develop IT solutions for complex problems and establish new concepts and processes. Based on your descriptions, other developers (m/f) or you yourself implement the solution. Supported by an experienced team, you advise, design and implement sophisticated and highly qualified solutions in the Microsoft .NET technology environment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic & experienced Software Engineer to join our DevOps team supporting key systems within Deutsche Post DHL. You will be responsible for application maintenance and development, focused on maximizing availability of the end-to-end functionality for Deutsche Post’s retail business and related services.
What you will do:
• Design, build and maintain software components in .net technology
• Design, develop and execute automated software tests ensuring the maximum availability
• Develop CI / CD pipelines for a high-complex Microsoft-based systems landscape
• Demonstrate ownership of assigned events and incidents through to restoration and collaborate with other support teams within the organization and external suppliers
• Have the opportunity to learn a largescale application based on a Microsoft technology stack
Technologies you will use:
• Microsoft .Net Framework
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Crystal Reports
You should have:
• In-depth knowledge of Microsoft .Net C# development
• Communicative English
• Strong drive for results
• Hands-on experience in implementing CI / CD based on Microsoft products
• Understanding of using Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server TFS
• Very good analytical and conceptual thinking
We welcome knowledge of XML / XSLT, Visual Studio Test or test automation experience.
What we offer:
• Great team of IT professionals and the possibility of technical development
• Modern offices and local amenities in Chodov
• Home office possibilities
• Company car / Car allowance
• Permanent contract
• CAFETERIA employee benefit program with wide selection of benefits from Edenred
• Extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 6 Self-sickness days/year, Full salary compensation for up to 10 days absence due to illness per calendar year, Lunch vouchers fully covered by the employer
• Multisport card, mobile and laptop, fruit days, sport clubs for employees, Referral program……
• Pension plan contribution, Long term sickness Insurance
Would you like to kickstart your career in DHL ITS Prague – the largest data centre operation in the Czech Republic? Apply now!
For more details do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zahlen und Fakten
DHL Information Services (Europe) s.r.o.
„Die Deutsche Post DHL bietet mir Sicherheit, die Chance mich weiterzuentwickeln und die Möglichkeit, in fast jedem Land der Welt zu arbeiten.“
Aktueller Mitarbeiter – Senior Consultant in Bonn